1. i wish i remembered where i found this illustration. i would love to have a print of it. 2. how gorgeous! who wouldn’t love to come home to something like this?
3. flake bars. i love them. LOVE THEM. and my dog ate all four of the flake bars i bought yesterday. i hate him. HATE HIM.
4. MAC ads are always so pretty. they make me want to be a makeup artist instead of a studio artist. they also make me want to get all dressed and prettied up and go out & do fun, girly things.
5. have i mentioned how much i ADORE sofia coppoloa’s miss dior cherie ads? on that note, i adore anything by sofia coppola (especially marie antoinette, of course…) you should definitely click on the above link and head over to the dior website to see the entire interactive ad. really beautiful.6. this is THE WORLD’S COOLEST side table/nightstand, and i cannot find where it is from. drat. (the image is from ffffound.com)
7. a relevant find, because they recently tore down the place the hubster & i met… sad… incidentally, the couple we went skiing with met there too!8. how very cool to carry a parasol for your wedding instead of a bouquet! it will last forever, and flowers do not. a beautiful and timeless reminder of the best day of your life!
9. speaking of weddings, i love love love this gown. i would SO have something like this were i to have another wedding. which i won’t, unless the hubster & i renew our wedding vows someday… 😉
10. these bookmarks are gorgeous. i bet they wouldn’t be difficult at all to make. i want to make some.
i’m doing a new series of colorful posts over at allthepretty.com, so head on over there if you want to see some pretties.