sunday’s almost over, but at least i’m getting this posted on actual sunday this week. lol
1. we went to my little cousin lexi’s first birthday party in georgia today (only about a two-hour drive). she is the most adorable little girl, and so good! we just love her to death. 🙂
2. isn’t this the cutest teapot? it makes me want to find some porcelain pens and make a bunch of them for all the people i love. found here.
3. i just had to include this bit of hilarity. a few weekends ago, the hubster & i went to this local bar with some friends. i ordered a guinness & he ordered a bud light. it’s sort of ironic that they came like this…
8. i love band of horses. they’re from charleston, you know. if you haven’t heard their music, you really should. maybe i’ll make a playlist later this week.
9. look at how adorable my nephew is. doesn’t he have the best facial expressions?
10. my most favorite thing of the week is the fact that we’re leaving this wednesday morning for our trip to DISNEY WORLD! yayyyyyy! so excited. ❤
i promise to blog again before we leave for our trip. i’m pretty sure i won’t have internet access (last time we stayed at a disney resort they didn’t have free wi-fi) *or* the time or energy. though i’m sure there will be PLENTY of pics when we return.