got this from one of my new blog crushes, get the words out.
Here’s my list:
1. The best day ever was my wedding day, even though i don’t necessarily remember all of it b/c of being kind of sick from all the nerves leading up to the day…and my nana slipped me a tranquilizer. mind you, it was no “sixteen candles” type of tranquilizer. LOL
2. My favorite meal of the day is dinner. i love really yummy, flavorful food.
3. This weekend will be full of rest, trying to kick this virus. ugh.
4. Never in my life have I been to england, ireland, or france, and i want so badly to go!
5. The only thing better than finding our dog who ran away a year ago is finding out that he’s been living with a loving family that has young kids for him to play with.
6. I could really do with some really good soup to help me feel better.
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was gatorade! lol. even though i hate the stuff, my doctor said i have to alternate water & gatorade.
p.s. i’m still sick. luckily, the hubster was able to go back to work today. but i’m a few days behind him in this virus thing. i actually went to the er the other night, but only because my doctor’s office was closed & urgent care wouldn’t take my insurance without a referral. i thought i was getting a sinus infection or something. imagine my surprise when they took me into a room, stole some blood, and gave me an iv. apparently i was dehydrated. *and* my blood pressure had dropped down to seventy-something over something really low. then they freaked out a little bit…but i tried to tell them that my blood pressure dropped because they were sticking me with needles!! sheesh. they didn’t listen. they did an ekg and then stuck a bunch of sensors on me & i lay there for three hours. with a needle stuck in me. not fun for someone who hates needles more than anything else in the world.
i went for a follow up with my doctor yesterday. i already had an appointment set up for next tuesday to get bloodwork done so they could follow up on my thyroid issues. she said, “do you want to go ahead and just get that over with right now?”
????????????????????????? was she kidding?!
i showed her my bruised arm and said, “well, i’m sore from yesterday’s needles, so i’ll wait.”
yeah, i’m a bit of a drama queen when it comes to health issues.
my home is no longer a house but an incubator for germs!
all images found at we heart it