another weekly installment of stuff i adore!
1. my new bag from target. i went to buy this thing like five times, and every time i just couldn’t justify spending $35 on a simple bag from target. if it were $35 and at the coach outlet or kenneth cole or banana republic, i wouldn’t have thought twice about it. lol! but i finally bought it today. it’s multifunctional–big enough to hold all my school stuff or be a carry-on bag, but still a good size for a large purse. and great news–my entire artbox fits inside it! that is definitely no small feat.
2. i adore luna lovegood from the harry potter series. she’s quirky, fun, and a little kooky, but she knows who she is and isn’t ashamed to be herself! a good role model, in my opinion. and i just love this picture.
3. my friend’s new book! my copy is on its way from amazon as we speak.🙂 you should check it out. i’ll definitely put up a little review once i’ve read it.
4. these pillowcases from urban outfitters are so cute. (they’re on my wishlist…hee…)
5. lovely audrey hepburn illustration! i wish i could remember where i found it…if you know, please tell me.
6. there is something about underwater fashion photography that is just so….ethereal and gorgeous.
7. i love the darjeeling limited. it’s a must-see (as are all of wes anderson’s movies). one of my favorite things about his movies are how they always star the same awesome actors, i.e. jason schwartzmann, owen/luke wilson, anjelica huston, bill murray…
8. bubble tea! of the avocado variety. it doesn’t sound that wonderful, i’m sure, but it tastes *amazing*. it’s creamy & not-too-sweet and all kinds of good. and i loooove tapioca pearls. yummm.
9. i can’t say enough how much i love collage. this one’s from kctrommer‘s etsy shop.
10. lastly, but certainly not leastly, we made a fun, sort of spur-of-the-moment decision this week.
WE’RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!
after out workout last monday, the sis & i were longing for a visit to disney world, and we looked at each other and said, “why on earth *couldn’t* we go? we can totally go! we’re adults and can decide when we want to go to disney world, damn it.” then we stamped our feet and pouted. just kidding. we got really excited and started comparing dates and tax returns and searching for great deals (which we found, by the way). when the hubs got home, we made our proposal, and he agreed! i’m shocked that he’s actually excited to go this time. lol so anyway, we’ll be there april 14-18. i’m sure you’ll be hearing much more about it.😉 by the way, this pic is from last year’s disney trip.