okay, so my mom won’t stop bugging me for a christmas list, even thought i’ve TOLD her that i don’t want anything (poke poke, mom). but she refuses to take my hint about only needing socks and pretty undies. so i thought i’d make a little list of a few cool things for her and whomever else wants to know what would make me smile.
(click on the links to go to the websites.)
2. izmir measuring cups from anthropologie
3. chef’s planning kit from plasticland
4. wood turntable from urban outfitters
5. if i get that turntable, i’d love some albums from urban outfitters! i love most any of the ones they have. especially the beatles’ abbey road, b/c a certain hubster lost my cd. i’m not naming names, but that hubster knows who he is. 😉
6. clothbound penguin classics (pride & prejudice, sense & sensibility, great expectations, wuthering heights) from anthropologie (also available at amazon.com)
7. indie rock coloring book from urban outfitters
8. filigree jewelry hook from urban outfitters
9. lady with lantern stretched canvas wall art from plasticland
11. my wonderful world of fashion book from modcloth
12. blue birdie poster from the poster list
13. t-shirt from yellow bird project, designed by grizzly bear (one of my fave indie bands). yellow bird project is a non-profit organization who sells these really cool t-shirts and donates the profits to charity.
14. limited edition classic chat magnets from turner classic movies
**if i had my choice of only two things on this list, i would go with the turntable and albums. 🙂