1. i do not love apple peels. i hate how they get stuck between my teeth. it’s almost as bad as eating corn on the cob. but i do like apples.
2. i’m excited that my friend lindsey is going to be in my maymester class with me. 🙂
4. i want a beer. too bad they’re like six weight watchers points.
5. speaking of weight watchers, i’ve lost 11 pounds. i’m between sizes, which sucks, but yay!
6. a professor (cliff peacock) agreed to supervise my independent study in the fall. i met with him today and assured him that i’ll work really hard and am ready for it.
7. speaking of painting, i’m going to have two paintings set up at jail break 3 on april 14th! they’ll be for sale, but i really just wanted to do it to show myself that i could.
8. i loved the hunger games. i literally had to hold in sobs during two parts. if you go in with the realization that movies are always different from the books on which they were based, you will probably love it too.
9. i only have three weeks of regular classes left for the semester. how is this possible? it’s amazing. i cannot wait.
10. i’m excited for the flowertown festival this weekend. especially because the king of pops is going to be there. i recently heard about him, and i really want to try the lemon basil popsicle. sounds really refreshing and yummy.
that’s all for now. have a good weekend!