1. the very best thing about christmas: spending time with family!
2. hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows
3. building a gingerbread house. our friends’ cutie little girl haiden was a big help!
4. amazing friends & adorable puppies!! (my aunt’s puppy–she breeds peekapoms, pekingese, and pomeranians. this adorable one is only 5 weeks old)
5. holiday festival of lights!
6. this awesome book my sister gave me. i cannot *wait* to try some of these!
7. chinese christmas (or white elephant or dirty santa) is the most fun. everybody brings a gift and draws a number. you pick a gift from the pile, and then people can steal your gift, and you open a new one. it’s hilarious & just plain fun. ashley got a gift bag with wine, summer sausage & smoked cheese, and chocolate.
8. i got the fujifilm instax mini! so fun. i can’t wait to use the tiny pictures for art journaling.
9. christmas morning is always so dang exciting. i took this while hubs & i were sitting on the couch with coffee, waiting for everyone else to wake up. lol
10. this freakin’ adorable hat we got for our little cousin alexis. she’s so cute, and so dang funny! ❤