1. everybody likes the kinks, right? i dare you to not like them. you probably know them best for their song “lola” (incidentally, one of the first full songs i learned to play on the guitar). but this is one of my favorites. like i said, i dare you to not love the kinks.
2. our christmas tree! (more on that later this week…)
4. i’m in love with snapcrafty. i just bought a bunch of cabochons & beads from them for extremely reasonable prices!
5. joe pasta is such a good local restaurant. i love their “build your own pasta” feature.
6. this is so cute. especially because i’ve started crocheting again.
7. re-creations of scenes from alfred hitchcock movies. this one is scarlett johansson & javier bardem portraying grace kelly & jimmy stewart in rear window. head over to all the pretty to see more.
8. i love that my hubster like to do crafts with me. we made these bracelets during an arts & crafts session on the cruise. the other night while i was crocheting a scarf, he even went online and found tutorials to teach himself how to knit. it does, however, tick me off when he proves to be much better at something than me. 😉
10. absolutely gorgeous cowl neck scarf from mojo spa style. there are some truly beautiful things in this shop. all handmade, of course!