another sunday, another chance for me to tell you what i’m obsessing over this week.
1. i love fashion & design blogs. love love love them. they make me want to make myself and my house look cuter. a new one i’m loving is idee geniale. i mean, the blog’s not new, but my love for it is!
2. art journals. i always get these grandiose ideas for art journals, but i never feel like mine look quite as cool as others do. i found the waterhalo blog, and i love the simplicity of each page. it’s so much more my speed than the super-collage kind, which i really admire, but can never achieve. so thanks to waterhalo for inspiring me to restart my art journal efforts. 🙂
3. speaking of collage, i’m in LOVE with holograme’s collage style. bee-eau-tiful!! i especially love this alice-in-wonderland-inspired one.
4. knee socks (and over-the-knee socks)!! i love sleeping in them or just lounging around in them. oh, how i wish i had the cute knees/thighs of the gals in these pics so my knee socks actually looked this sexy.
5. brookish on etsy has the coolest pride & prejudice-inspired stuff. 🙂 i LOVE this mug and have been wanting it for ages.
7. my shiny zebra shoes from target.
8. i want this book.
9. and i *have* this book. keel’s simple diary. in yellow. i ordered it from amazon (it was cheaper there than from anthropologie or the other stores that sell it…), and it arrived on wednesday. i love it. i don’t always feel like writing in a journal, but this is so creative & original & thought-provoking.