ten more things to *heart* this week.
1. this was a brilliant movie. i highly recommend seeing it. clooney only gets better with age. siiigghhh.
2. “hammond song” by the roches. love. love. love it.
3. thank god for store-bought rotisserie chickens. i’m attempting to roast my very first whole chicken this week. i just finished stuffing it with sage, rosemary, and thyme (now let’s all break out into song, a la simon & garfunkel. p.s. if you don’t understand this reference, get yourself a proper musical education) and giving it a salt rub, and now it has to refrigerate for the next 24-48 hours. i’ll let you know how that turns out…
4. lookbook.nu is a really cool website that features “fashion inspiration from real people around the world.” there are some really cool looks on this site.
5. letters to dead people. these are awesome. some hilarious, some poignant.
6. i haven’t been on shopstyle in quite some time, but i actually made two looks there today. it’s so fun. today, i did a “make it work” challenge, where i had to make a stylish, up-to-date look with this 90s-style floral jumper. i think i did a pretty cute job!
7. mama’s little babies has some of the coolest, most interesting and unique jewelry i’ve ever seen.
8. i downloaded this really cool 2010 weekly planner from project girl (via design house) for only $12.99. it’s absolutely amazing. has daily chores, menu planner, shopping lists, to-do lists… really cool format. i’m going to get mine bound at staples tomorrow so i feel more organized.
9. colorful tights and gorgeous shoes.
10. claw foot tubs. we went to see it’s complicated last night, and at one part meryl streep was relaxing in a claw foot tub with lots of bubbles and a cup of tea, and it made me want to take a giant lavender bubble bath with a cup of chamomile or jasmine tea. although, if this was the view from my bathroom, i’d be perfectly happy to bathe in a metal bucket.